Minor bug in slice to file manger transition

Okay this is really trivial but I find sometimes after slicing when I am returned to the file manager that the object shows in the file manager as having no g-code yet. A simple refresh of the file manager page will work to show the just generated code. This seems to be a race condition and it mostly happens with files that are really small and slice almost instantly.

1 Like

This bug was once looked into and I thought was fixed. Apparently not so we’ll look at it again.

Thanks for reporting it!

on a similar idea, I would like the recent model the top of the page to have the G-code clickable.

The issue case is when I go back and locate an old model or two I want to print but I prefer to re-slice them before printing after I slice I am taken back to the file manager (because I chose slice instead of print as I have a couple I want to do or after a print) now it is a pain to navigate back to the model(s) I just sliced. Probably a “recent models or recent slices” category in the file manager would be useful. History maybe 5-10 deep.

Thanks @Darren_DeVecchio, I’ve added this to our TODO list.