hi, just got my raspberry pi zero wifi edition.
and can confirm those instructions work!
did it in a bit of a convoluted way.
- flashed the img file to an sd card
- had a wifi dongle so plugged that into the pi zero and booted
- saw the astrobox hotspot, connected and registered
- updated to 0.10(7) via the web interface
- took sd card and plugged into pi 3
- booted and accessed the terminal with username: pi, password: raspberry
- did the network changes here, https://astroprint.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207866186-Can-I-configure-the-Raspberry-Pi-network-myself-
- while doing commented out the hotspot block in the yaml file with # and the wlan1 lines in /etc/network/interfaces to disable the hotspot, probably can leave this untouched but not sure.
- sudo reboot
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get upgrade
- once done, sudo shutdown now
- take sd card out of pi 3, plug into pi zero without wifi dongle this time.
- accessed my router to find what ip address the astrobox is using.
- navigate to http://… ip address the astrobox is using and you’re in.