Anybody find or develop a remote power on for the printer on Astroprint?

I have an Astroprint connected and working. Pretty nice prints too.
I do not like leaving my 3D printers turned on 24/7 unless they are printing of course.
I am looking for a remote power option that can connect to a GPIO isolated, Bluetooth or WIFI that allows me to turn on one of my 3D printers remotely. That way I can leave my Astroprint running 24/7 but only power up the printers when needed. I would need an option in Astroprint to turn on the printers.
Any ideas?

Not really an integrated solution but I use an Insteon appliance link to power the printer and astrobox.

How do you do that from remote site?
I have many insteon adaptors but moving away as they seem to fail a lot more than I think is exceptable.

Using an insteon hub you can control insteon devices via phone app or web. I don’t have a huge failure rate with insteon but the earlier single band devices are flaky in my house. Dualbands are much better but I will admit I wish they were more reliable and better integrated with other things.

You can try an esp12 board wired to a relay and flashed with with Souliss framework. Easy to use with arduino SDK. You only have to load a “switch” example, put your network settings on your sketch and ready. Also you can use it with Blynk app for android as it is free for some aplocations and remote use doesn’t need static ip or Dyndns. Temporal use of it. Just read a bit documentation.

I use a wiolink with a relay and ws2812 led strip, and made an app for my phone to control it. Cheap and easy to use