Astrobox locks up and freezes print on QidiTech

I am running the latest version of astrobox connected to a QidiTech printer with a 5 foot usb cable and logitech c270 webcam. i’ve upgraded the power supply from a 2.5A to a 3A adapter (and have tried several power supplies) and have tried using a RPI Camera module instead of the logitech and i’ve tried several usb cables ranging from 1.5 foot to a 15 foot and I get the same thing. The unit will randomly lock up and by this I mean I am unable to connect to it via the network or the cloud. I have to unplug and plug the unit back in to get access again. This does not happen on every print but when it does happen the print stops mid print and everything stays heated up so it sits there with the nozzle and bed at temp and will sit there like that till I power off the printer and reset everything. I have tried the unit wireless and currently have it connected with an ethernet cable and it has done it with both connection setups. What am I missing?

You should enable serial logs and send us logs when this happens again so we can further analyze what’s happening.

Thank you I will do that tonight. I know how to enable the logs, but am unfamiliar with where to find them to send them to you. Can you please shed some light on that? Thank you for the help

You can send them via advanced settings directly to us.

Is there anyway to send them manually? I am trying to use the send logs option under advanced settings and it trys and then tells me it had a problem. Can I FTP them off of the unit? If so where are they located?

You can get the logs from /var/log/astrobox

Got them and opened a request and sent the log files.