Astrobox "Not Ready" after cancelled print

I cancelled a print before it started (because the nozzle temp was to low)… The print was started from AstroPrint, and cancelled from Astroprint… The Astrobox now shows as online but not ready. is this the expected behavior? I would have assumed that if I stopped the print before it actually started doing work, that the printer should stay available?

Thanks
Josh

I have seen this too, since I updated to a new version of repeater firmware.

if you look in the astrobox console window you may see a resend attempt loop.
In the past I have had to customize the firmware a bit to remove the line number requirement.
I haven’t had a chance to check if this is the problem since I did my recent update.
I will check it out tonight.

OP: if you are using Repetier firmware then I can confirm that removing the requirement for
“once a line number always a line number” added in the more recent builds of that code base solved my
problem of staying connected after a canceled print. I you want, I can supply you with the lines to edit or the complete gcode.c file however you will need to be able to rebuild the sketch and upload it to the printer.

I think a better fix might be for the firmware to return the the previous state with regard to line numbers
however I have communicated this and it has not gone over well…and I can see the reasoning, that really all
g-code should have a line number…it makes error recovery ‘better.’ However as far as I know Repetier is the only
firmware that has this ‘feature’ I am considering a switch to smoothieware soon so maybe that will be my solution.

Maybe the astroprint team could just add line numbers to all gcode sent from the astrobox…