Astroprint and tevo tarantula

guys my name is bruce and i have been using astroprint all ready for a while and i feel very comfortable and love it . i just bought a tevo tarantulla that i put my heart and soul in to it by building it slowly and i thought i had everything correct and in the setting of the astroprint for the printer i made a mistake by putting maximum temp of 280 for the extruder and i mest up the printer reach to 280 and it when to error max temp reach. and of course i notice it too late and i lower it and fix it and made the change on the astroprint. but know the printer wont print . it starts to heat up on the nozzle and the plate and it seem to work fine but after it reaches to the right temp it just sits there waits. i dont know for what and it does not proceeds to print. what can i do what is wrong. please.
anyone.

have you looked at the G-Code or the Astrobox Console window?

Maybe the g-code is off, or maybe there is some sort of comm error…

Also while it is not consistent I have had the issue where the printer thinks it never reaches temp,
because the temp is bouncing around and is not stable and the firmware is set to expect a stable temp for X seconds and it just never happens…In that case it stays in heat up mode forever with now real indication of why.

mmmm that makes sence.
do you know how to fix that. where can i make that change. ?>

if you mean that weird temp flux problem how to fix it depends on the firmware…and sometimes the hardware. I mention this because it is a new printer…If it has never printed anything or just a few things then it could be this needs to be addressed…It could also be a g-code or communication issue which I would suspect if it had several hours of solid print time on it already.

If the temp sensor (usually a thermistor) is bad or in bad contact with the thing it is supposed to be sensing then mechanical correction can be simple as moving something or tightening something a bit, or replacing a bad thermistor…sometimes a little thermal compound helps too.

It can also be that there is noise getting into the temp sensor wires from other places…then moving wires around keeping them clear of electrical noise can help.

If you use Repetier firmware (the only firmware I know well enough to comment on though others probably have something similar) there is are is a settings called:

Stabilize temperature corridor
TEMP_HYSTERESIS
[°C, 0 = disabled] If enabled, the temperature must be for watchperiod seconds inside a +/- corridor of the target range, before it is finished.

adjusting this number or the “watchperiod” number can help

wow ok let me see what i can do… i have no idea how to do it but ill see if i can do some research . thank you so much. ok