Astroprint Keeps Resetting on Pi 3 connected to Flashforge Creator Pro

Hello

I am a big fan of Astroprint, and recently contributed to the Kickstarter campaign. I am having a reliability issue as of the last two weeks though. I have three Flashforge Creator Pro’s, each with a Pi 3 running Astroprint connected, along with a PlayStation 2 camera on each. They are all on battery backups. I’ve been running this printer farm for the last two months with Astroprint, and it’s been working beautifully. Recently they have been freezing part way through prints at least once a day though. When I check the Astroprint log, it seems to think the prints completed. The Fashforge interface seems to indicate that the print completed as well (no sign of a pause). The printers are left sitting with the nozzle still attached to the part, as if it froze without warning.

Due to this mysterious freezing I have stopped using Astroprint util I can get some clarity on what’s going on. I’ve been printing non stop from SD cards for the past couple days with no issue.

Is anyone having similar problems?

I suspect all the recent updates are possibly causing issues, but it could certainly be something I’m doing as well.

Thanks for any help you can give!

0.10(8) has been out for a while. The server changes shouldn’t affect your prints. Anything changed on your setup? Placement of the USB cables between the box and the printer ?

Do the print stop in the middle and astrobox reports the print completed ?

Also please check this: https://astroprint.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001797403-Why-does-my-printer-disconnect-in-the-middle-of-a-print-