Buffer running low

I have started having problems with my ABTouch lately…

The G-Code buffer on the printer tends to run low sometimes pausing the printer for a moment
until it refills…not sure when this really started but I just updated to the latest ABT software on 3/17/18 after which I noticed this happening…I have checked cables etc. Speeds on printer have not changed…same slicer profiles…I notice it more on short circular areas, like the outline of a hole etc…which makes some sense with all the short motions in a circle but this has never been an issue in the past…I run with a 15 instruction cache on the printer, which is about all I can do until I update the hardware, but this has been the same for over a year when I last updated the firmware.

Not a make or break deal but might be something got tweaked in the ABT code.

Thanks
Darren

What version did you have before the update? We haven’t updated the printer flow control in a long while

sorry for the delay…been busy on the resin printer…but I always update my astroprint software as soon as I see an update…thus I pretty much always have the latest version…I will be running those same prints again in the next week or so and will see if the latest updates have made any difference…if I see the problem I will let you know. I have not noticed it lately on some similar situations and I think the ABT software has had one or two updates since I posted this…