Camera Error After 0.10(9) Update

Hi

After updating to the latest version i keep getting an error trying to video stream on my logitech C615. It will stream for around 30 second to a minute and then errors with 'Fatal Error occurred in video streaming (cannot identify device '/dev/video0). The camera was streaming perfectly prior to the update.

Did you update from 0.10(8) from the AstroBox UI or completely re-flashed the SD Card with the new image on the downloads page?

I just updated from 0.10(8). I’ve since discovered that if i refresh the page the camera is detected again and works for awhile (a few mins) then errors again.

Very strange. We didn’t change anything on the camera system… the full image has firmware and driver updates from the RPI foundation and I was wondering if those broke something but if you didn’t reflash the sdcard, that is not the case.

I have not the same but also a camera related problem after updating to newest update through web interface. I can only take snapshots with my microsoft hd 3000 but i can neither stream a video on my lan or on my mobile device through cloud.astroprint.com which worked very good before this update. It shows a black screen the loading screen with the 2 rockets in the middle and the movie screen with the ape in the middle but no video. I can see no video at all.