Can no longer select custom profiles [SOLVED]

Maybe it’s me, but I can no longer see / select my custom profiles from the main slicing screen. I can still see they exist in the printer setup screen and can delete them but the place to choose a custom profile seems to be missing…or I just forgot how to do it.

We changed some things around on how the printers are sorted in the list on that slicing screen to show the last printer you sliced with. Check and make sure you have the correct printer selected that is associated with your custom settings. The custom settings are associated with a specific printer and specific material so if both the printer and material are not selected the custom settings will not show up.

Printer and Material were correct…no profiles showing…I switched to my other printer and then back to the original one and poof my profiles returned…yeah…
Guess I should have thought to try that before I posted.

Thanks for letting me know…and thanks for the update to0…if it holds the last used profile in addition to the printer that was one of the things I wanted to see…hmm maybe sort the profiles too not sure that is a good idea or not but defaulting to the last one would be handy for me.

D

Interestingly I must change to a different printer and back again everything time I got to slice. It defaults to my usual printer but shows no profiles…flipping to my other printer and back to the one I started with (my default I guess now) I then get the choice of picking a profile…I don’ have to do anything with the material just change printer and change back…:frowning:

Hey Darren, I am seeing the issue happening now. Looks like it may be an issue with custom profiles created before the changes we made. Looking into it.

Thanks for finding this guys! It’s now solved.