Can't connect, not even via 10.10.0.1

I lost the ability to connect to my AstroBox (A Raspberry Pi 3 running AstroPrint) via its local IP. Figuring it just got disconnected from my WiFi network, I connected my Windows computer to the Astrobox’s local wifi network it created to go in and fix the settings. I was able to connect to its network as I’ve done many times before, but for some reason I can’t connect to the box via 10.10.0.1 when on its local Wi-Fi network. I just get ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE.

I tried power cycling the box several times to no avail. What can I try to troubleshoot it?

Thanks,
David

Have you tried connecting from more than one machine? If not, try that first.

You can also try connecting via other services, e.g. SSH
(I haven’t verified but expect AB leaves SSH open on the default install)

Was there any other indicator of something going wrong? Out of space on the sdcard perhaps? Maybe him up a keyboard, mouse, and monitor and boot up locally to see any errors on screen?

Thanks for the reply. I hooked the Pi up to my TV, and it seemed to start without any errors. I didn’t see any other indicators of what was going wrong; it worked and then it didn’t.

What else can I do to troubleshoot? Maybe I should just do a clean install of AstroPrint on another SD card?

It may be getting dhcp via ethernet. Use fing on Android device to see if u can find its ip