Constant Connect/Reconnect w/Prusa i3 Original Mk2

Hi, I just setup a Raspberry Pi 3 Astroprint connected to my Original Prusa i3 Mk2. The problem is even though I have it set to 115200 Baud it connects and disconnects about once per minute ! I have tried connecting to the Raspberry via WiFi and Ethernet etc and it makes no difference. I have the lastest version of Astroprint etc. Any idea’s ??

Brian

It may or may not be related but when I go to Power off - I get a message saying there was an error beginning the shutdown !

What is the amperage of the power supply you have powering the pi?

I have the same issue, I had an OctoPi setup and working fine but AstroPrint looked like it might be nicer so I wanted to give it a try. The Paspberry Pi boots up fin and I can hit the AstroBox on my local network without any issues but it will not find my Prusa M2KS printer. I am using a 5 VDC - 2.0A power source. The same as I used for the OctoPi whic hwas working without issue.

Take a look at this article and see if any of it helps: https://astroprint.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003374246-Troubleshoot-Printer-Connection-to-the-AstroBox