Does anyone else have the new UI?

I’ve been waiting for the new UI to come out and it hasn’t been released yet. Has anyone else been able to use the AstroPrint web slicer with the new UI or has it not been released?

Not here. This begins to feel like waiting for the promised new iOS version of Feedly. “Just a few more days” for weeks and weeks.

Agreed. I have been waiting to upgrade my subscription and I won’t until I see the new UI and how well it functions.

I just canceled my subscription and reflashed my Pis with PrusaConnect. Feels like after AstroPrint got acquired it’s game over now.

I also have been waiting patiently. I can’t even get the “new UI coming soon” banner to go away anymore. The site has slowed down (for me at least). I cancelled my sub too and am actively downloading all my models. How sad. Astro Print was pretty cool.

I am pretty sure Astroprint software is dead and there will not be an update coming. I have submitted support tickets and never receive a response after being bought by BCN3D. Their support used to be amazing and would always help get things resolved or at least follow up within a few hours. It’s been months since I submitted a ticket for support, even re-submitting after not hearing anything in months. Still nothing.

RIP. It was pretty good while it lasted. I’ve moved on. Too bad.

I might have to agree on this. I sent in a support ticket and even after 3+ days no response. Looks like I might have to start looking again :frowning: