Errno 2 Cannot print [SOLVED]

Can’t print. Keep getting this error: Slicing failed: Error converting to x3g: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Just upgraded to the latest version of software (0.8.4 ?) for R-Pi.

@Chris2 Thanks for reporting this! This was a missing file in a recent update of our online slicer. It’s fixed now. Let me know if the problem perists

Thanks for the quick fix and, no problem. I’m surprised though no one else has reported this problem? Is Astroprint still being maintained regularly? And is there anything I can do to help – monetarily or otherwise – I’d like to continue Astroprint in business and support you guys for an awesome product.

Got printing again now; but I suddenly don’t have camera control (no feed, no button for snapshot) ?

The camera might have gone away after a software upgrade? did you update the software? If so, that’s a kwon problem. An AstroBox reboot should restore it.

Thanks for the kind words. We’re definitely maintaining this. The problem was very limited to x3g file creation and happened very recently. Other people reported it via our support system. For reference, support tickets are handled quickly than forum posts. We monitor the Forum regularly though.