LAN Cable but no Internet

My pi3’s wifi stopped working so i connected it by CAT5e. I can see it on my network but its not getting a connection to the internet. Any help would be great thanks.

I just went into the network/interfaces and entered “iface eth0 inet dhcp” still nothing. but i can see it still over the local network

The astrobox image should get the IP from the DHCP server on your network. You might want to try and ping an external server and see if it can be reached:

ping google.com

ok so i did that, i can ping google.com in about 11.9ms. i checked the internet access on the GUI for Astrobox it still says not connected to internet.

Did you configure the network on your own using config files? If so check this and see if it helps: https://astroprint.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207866186-Can-I-configure-the-Raspberry-Pi-network-myself-

Once i added that in, iut worked liker a charm. I have my astrobox configured on my local to be astrobox.local; but if i type that into my address bar it doesnt connect. Using the LAN IP works but local doesnt. How do i fix that?