Minor change / feature request

I think the the ABT and the web interface when viewing the internal files use a different sort method or something…

When I upload code from my computer when I go to kick off a print from the computer it usually shows the code at or near the bottom of the list of code files…oddly not always a the bottom sometimes it is one or 3 higher…after printing it moved to the top of the list which makes some sense I guess…
When I kick off the uploaded file (not yet printed) from the ABT interface the newest upload is at the top…this makes more sense to me…I would expect I would generally want to print new files vs older ones…

I’l like the web interface to work the same as the ABT interface I think or at least be consistent where it places my newly uploaded g-code.

PS I suspect things are somehow done by date or time and this is an ongoing issue with my ABT…it never shows the right dates and times…If I ssh in and type date it shows that the zone is set correctly but the time is always off by several hours…I can force it to be correct by re-initing the service and resetting timezones but that only lasts until next reboot.