No temperatures, Terminal stuck "Wait" "Wait" "Wait"

Hi. My printer has been running very well with astrobox, but suddenly it has stopped working.
I can connect the printer just fine, and i can control the printer movements, but the temperatures doesn’t work.

When i connect the printer, the terminal shows temperatures once, and then just a bunch of:
“Wait”
“Wait”
“Wait”

This is a screenshot of the terminal upon connection to the printer.

My printer works fine with usb connection to simplify/mattercontrol, so it doesn’t seem to be the printer.
I am running astroprint on a raspberry pi
I have tried completely reinstalling astroprint, by reflashing to the sd card. still not working.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or how i can troubleshoot it?

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Pressing print runs the normal print activity, complete with temperature control and everything. Cancelling the print makes the print server act as it is supposed to.
Still want to fix this though.

Those ‘wait’ responses are coming from your printer. It has nothing to do with the astrobox. We handle them just fine.

But it seems that the astroprint doesn’t ask for the temperature. i can easily manually get the temperature from the printer, and it is fully responding to any and all Gcodes, so i just though that it wouldn’t be the printer that was faulty. :slight_smile:

The automatic M105 commands are paused when you’re in the GCODE terminal.

If the temperature updates in the control screen, those commands are working when the terminal is not active.

@Kasper_Hangaard_Roge, do you still having this issue? Don’t know if it’s the same, but that happened to me before with a customized firmware “bq prusa i3” (For further info about custom firmware), it was a problem with an external slicer (not the astroprint’s slicer). There was a checkbox called “wait for stabilized temperatured”, but my printer, when prints from SD, doesn’t wait for stable temp., it starts when reachs “temp+2”. Without that function it prints OK. Maybe it solves the problem :wink: