Nozzle #2 Temp reporting

I know Astroprint is not yet set for dual extrudes but I think there is some bug in the current implementation when dual extruders are set in the printer setup.

I can set the second extruder as active then adjust the temp from the control page but the temp is never reported on the display. I would like to see two sliders one for each nozzle plus ones for fan and bed but if there is only one for a single nozzle then I expect it should display the active nozzle temp.

Edit: I might have been unclear, I can set the temp either from the control panel or on the printer itself…either wait the correct nozzle heats up but astroprint doesn’t indicate the temperature…I suspect it reads a reports only nozzle one…no mater which nozzle is selected on the control page.

1 Like
1 Like

I second this Request

1 Like

I just installed it to run my Flashforge and all that shows is the right extruder and i mostly print with the left. Thought it was my printer but it not. Octo Print shows both.

1 Like

Me too! I chose Astroprint over Octo because it supposedly worked better for the FFCP. Please add this functionality ASAP!

1 Like

Another me too - I really would like to see T1 on the control screen please!

1 Like

Yo tambien. Gracias. Great work getting it working, octoprint wasnt running preheat scripts for me on my flashforge creator pro clone Qidi.