Pi3, Latest verson firmware with streaming issues

Hi,

I am experiencing streaming issues when I am away from home. At times I can stream my printer perfectly thorugh my logitech c615 camera.

I will later try to refresh the tab in google chrome (If I am on another tab or something) the stream has stopped. If sometimes I refresh the page or re click the stream camera it will update and work fine. Other times (like right now) I refresh the page without any images, videos, timer, layer, temps, etc updating. Actually they are all --. The video/snapshot prompts me to check my resolution settings which I know work fine.

I can restart chrome without any luck. I tried on another pc and still no luck.

Am I the only one seeing this issue?

Dustin

Sounds like a WebRTC issue…

I guess my real question is there no way to reset the WebRTC to my specific pi?

@Dustin_Fickert: We are actually experiencing a bunch of video/streaming bugs right now. :disappointed_relieved:

Please hold off until v0.10(2) is out…

There will be a lot of fixes in that version…

Just started with Astroprint. Running on my Pi 2 I had no use for till now. Works great, my prints even look better than when I use Repeater host. The issue I’m having is there’s no updates with the temp slider. It works, the temp set shows up on my printer. I have the lastest update?

I trying to use a log C270 and I’m having a problem getting video. When trying in Chrome i get an error regarding the WebRTC, but in firefox all i get is just it loading and nothing happen. I was able to get it it to show something when i changed the resolution to 640 instead of 720. I’m running the current version of astro print and RPI3 model B

I don’t think this problem is with the camera support. Does it take photos? It might be related to network restrictions around peer to peer connections required by WebRTC.

Nonetheless please send logs via advanced settings so we can take a look

It may be network issues.

At work I can only do photos which does suck. But still very useful.