Possible Astrobox Touch UI Enhancements

The touch interface is fairly good, offering slicing of designs, or even using the “Local” option for the print history. A couple things that would be really powerful for me would be:

Completion screen - when my print completes i would love a screen that shows the time it took, and other job stats (material etc), the a button to click done to go to home.
Print Another - After a print completes successfully a button to requeue the same design and print settings.
Print Queue - allow the access to the print queue for the selected device. so i can browse the queue and print one on demand.
Print Next - After print process completes, allow automatic selection of the next in queue.

I might have missed some of these, so if they already exist, let me know. Otherwise, just some suggestions, but nothing i cant live without.

Thanks for all the great work!

-Tony

2 Likes

Tony, thanks for you’re suggestions. Some of these are already in the plan and the others are good and will be incorporated

Glad I searched before I posted, had these exact things in mind just today. Definitely need a print queue button on the interface. Also, a mass upload option in the dashboard. But, sure that has been mentioned a few times.