Pro plan kickstarter

hi guys my name is bruce and i have been with you guys for a little over a year and i can not begin to thank you for such a great product and service is unmatched.
i have a question i notice today you guy are starting with the plans and i love it is a great idea and i fully supported. i have a small question . im a kickstarter contributor for the touch screen i dont mind to keep waiting for the app and for the desktop software and the touch screen but is my understanding i also have a pro-plan for life i think . can you guys help me please to activate my account and update me on the kickstarter stuff please. ok thank you. so much for all your help .

1 Like

I talked to them today about this, what they said was they are waiting on the word from KickStarter that all the Credit Cards have been charged. When they get the word they will change all the backers accounts at once. Quicker and simpler that way. Until then, everyone has been given the pro plan FREE for 30 days.

1 Like

ohh super cool Michael thank you for the info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, in the next few days your accounts will reflect your status of Kickstarter backer and all its benefits

2 Likes

thank you very much you guys are always the best