Safari problem with Preview and Build Plate

On one of my Macs, which is running the latest releases of MacOS and Safari, I can’t use Preview or Build Plate. Safari returns an error that says “A problem repeatedly occurred with…” followed by the URL of the page. I’ve tried clearing the cache, deleting cookies, and disabling every special function I could think of. I’ve never seen the problem on any other website.
Since other browsers and even Safari on other Macs seem to work, there is probably some issue on my MBP that’s causing the problem. Has anyone seen this problem and know of a solution?
Thanks.

–Dave

It’s not your Mac but there seems to be a problem with the latest Safari release. Unfortunately it’s a bug in the browser likely related to WebGL which is used to render 3D images in the build plate and gcode viewer app, both are failing.

Thanks for the reply Daniel. Based on your suspicion that WebGL is the culprit, I tried selecting the experimental option “WebGL via Metal”. it loaded fine so the problem seems to be gone for now. Thanks again!

–Dave