[SOLVED] File manager deletes entire folder when you delete one design

Not sure how this can be a bug this far along in the life of this product. When I have designs in folders and then delete a design it deletes the entire folder and all the designs within it. This has happened to me twice now. This second time I went very slowly made sure I was deleting the right thing and the warning boxes confirmed correctly. But boom after I delete one design the whole folder is gone. This should be fixed immediately.

1 Like

Whaaaaa? :hushed:

First time I am hearing about this.

@Daniel?

Just did it a 3rd time as a test. I made a new project folder. Uploaded 3 stl files. Then deleted one and hit refresh. Project folder and other two stls are gone.

Just tried this myself…I can confirm this happens…the project and remaining designs remain after the design delete.but after the screen refresh the project is gone.

I suspect most, like me, use projects as archives and never noticed this…good catch!

P.S. moving the design out of the project before deleting seems to be a work around…

Ya I have a few different designs that require multiple prints. Its really nice to be able to organize them by project. But for now i’ll start moving them to an “old folder” when I need to update individual designs.

1 Like

I can confirm that this is a problem and we’re working on fixing it now. I’ll report here when it’s fixed. Thanks for reporting!

This is now FIXED! :slight_smile:

Thanks again for reporting

1 Like