[SOLVED] Stuck at analyzing new model

I am not sure, seems like we could use a way to report a probably temporary problem, but
I can’t seem to slice…upload gets stuck at the analyzing step. My guess something is down
on the Astroprint side that will shortly be corrected.

Adding to the thought not sure if it is possible but a status light to show network status and or a web button to report a quick problem like this might be a good idea…even an email link to send a message to the powers that be, that something seems to be amiss might be a good idea.

Slicing servers are up. We don’t see any problems. Can you try another design to see if it might be related to the design?

Just tried it on my end.

Works fine.

We actually ran a test with a floating “Feedback” button site-wide on astroprint.com (including the dashboard)

First, it was ugly. Second, the amount of response we got from the 2 week experiment was not worth the extra, bloated javascript, and the button – so we ended up removing it…

If there’s enough demand in the future, perhaps we could re-visit the idea.

Plus, we like having you in the forums @Darren_DeVecchio :smile:

Back to working for me as well…same design…must have been some internet thing between here and there? It does seem slower even though it is working again. Maybe load or model related but not a show stopper like before.