I run my own personal print farm (I’m inpatient and love to make stuff for friends and our club makes things for disabled people for free), I can’t get all my printers to show up online and wondering if anyone is having the problem? I was set to “Print Farm” account type, but have a lifetime pro account as well. Just wondering if anyone is having the same issue.
I tried the following
- Upgrading to the latest verison
- Resetting my $2,000 (aka not likely to be the issue) home network (all unifi gigabit )
- All astroboxes’s are hard wired via ethernet
- My new touch showed up for a second, then disappeared, just set it up today
- Reset mutliple devices
- Devices all work if logging in via local ip address, and they print without issues, even for long 48 hour prints (i.e. not the hardware or local software).
- Logged out and logged back in most of my devices using the menu on the upper left.
- reset my online api key
I’ve emailed support, not sure where this leaves me. I’m a rather hard core geek, this clearly smells software or server related and started just a few weeks ago.
Thoughts? or anyone else having issues?