SORT Printers and Files

It would be really nice if all of my printers were alphabetically listed in my printer monitor online.

It would also be nice if there was sorting options for the files on the astroprints themselves, perhaps by last printed? A timestamp of last printed would rock too, but sorting would be good enough - or better yet, give us the option of how to sort on this list.

But my top ask is sort the printers listed in the list online - some of us with multiple printers really need this.

If you go to the PRINT HISTORY app, you will see a reverse chronological (most recent) list of your prints.

Screenshot:

Thanks @Jeremy_Proffitt, I have noted this to be added to the monitor app. Have you checked the queues app? This can also be used to monitor active prints and it might be a bit more organized than the monitor app.

1 Like

Daniel - Unfortunately, I use Astroprint a bit different than others. I slice everything with S3d, it’s performs better, I also have a Pallete Plus which requires gcode post processing. I’ve been trying to find time to write a uploader for me to scan the online source for the printers online and access them locally to upload files and print them, unfortunately, it’s a question of time - there is never enough.

I really wish I could use the queue with gcode and x3g files, it would be amazing!

Thanks!
Jeremy

1 Like

There should also be a checkbox to mark more than 1 stl file at once and delete all selected. I have more than 50 files uploaded and i have to click everyone and then confirm deleting. This cost so much time.

2 Likes