Stuck on Loading page

I’ve built an Astro-print box for the school I work at. At home it boots fine and everything tests out. At work the Pi boots, I can test internet access through the proxy by doing an update and all works but the service doesn’t seem to start or something is blocking it. All I get is the “Astro Print to loading holding page” and it never loads.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Damian

take a look at the file /var/log/astrobox/astrobox.log for clues regarding what’s preventing it from booting up

Thanks Daniel,

Pictures of the log are attached. The date/time is wrong but thats just becasue its not set and thinks its friday still.

An interesting point to mention. If i boot without an network connection and login in then add the etherent cable it pick up the ip and everything seems to work. If i reboot the device with the ethernet cable in it goes back to the fail page - but can be fixed with a reboot without ethernet!

Thanks, this shows the error clearly. I still don’t know why this happens but it gives me something to look at.

Can you let me know what the error is so I could get our tech team at this end to take a look at filtering or and network ports that might be blocked.

Thanks
Damian

The error appears to be internal to the box. I doubt they can do much with this. I need to try and make it happen here and see under which conditions it happens.

Ok - let me know if you want me to test anything. The box is working via out work around of letting it boot up, logging and and then plugging in the ethernet cable.

Doing a test print now

For reference Daniel

The Pi is a Pi1B using ethernet only.

Damian