Bed Not Moving!

I use a FlashForge Creator Pro. When I run the tests, the tests come out perfectly. However, whenever I bring in my sliced model to the printer, the bed stops moving downward after one or two layers, so the print gets all messed up. How do I fix this?

@Santiago_the_Great: Hmm. Weird.

Can you attach the .GCODE file if possible? Are you using the Astroprint Slicer or something else?

Here it is. Would renaming the file affect the model (not changing the extension, just the name)?

Let me try to print this today and see how it goes…

I also have a FFCP running v0.10(1) of the Astrobox software.

P.S: Your print is going well SO FAR – although, very slowly. I’ll update you later…

Just so you know, I uploaded the x3g to the 3d printer, not through astroprint itself.

Correct.

Even if you wanted, you couldn’t upload X3G files via the cloud at Astroprint.com :wink: – the only way to do it is via the Astrobox.

So far, no issues with your print:

It’s Friday here in San Diego, so I won’t be able to update you on the status until Monday when I get back to the office.

Meanwhile, I’ll keep an eye on it remotely :wink:

P.S: If you don’t mind me asking, what exactly am I printing here?

This is a stackable module for vertical farming.

1 Like

this is a VERY early prototype, and probably wont work that well. Its more of a model for a more final version, at a smaller scale

1 Like

@Santiago_the_Great:

Not sure what your problem is but it looks like your print will finish just fine on my end (I’ll let you know otherwise).

This is also on a FFCP with Astrobox v0.10(1) on a RPi3.

Weird. I’ll try it again on my printer. I’ll have to wait until Monday to print, but I’ll see if it works.

1 Like

Camera is a bit misaligned, but print looks good:

Final result…

That looks teriffic! However, the print for me keeps failing, but at different stages.

1 Like