Can't setup WiFi, or connect to printer on Astrobox

My astrobox gateway kit just arrived and after assembly, inserting the microsd card and the wifi dongle, I can start the setup but I quickly run into issues. I can see and connect to the astrobox wifi, and I’m even able to rename the astrobox, but that’s where things go wrong. I can’t connect to WiFi. I select the wifi network and click connect only to have it never respond. I’m never taken to a screen or prompted for a password to connect to WiFi. This happens in both Chrome and Safari.

I’ve even tried to skip this portion and move on to connecting to my Prusa i3 MK3 running the latest firmware 3.5.1-1778, but I can’t get it to connect. I’ve tried baud rates of 115200 and 250000 but all if ever does it reboot the printer but never responds or completes the process.

1 Like

To be honest I would recommend that you reformat the SD Card and reinstall the software.

@Scott_Vandereems It’s unlikely that the SD Card that was flashed by us is the problem. @Paul_Van_Valkenburg I have seen your support ticket. We’ll take it from there.

I have the Same issue.