Hello, I need help. The connection to the printer is not established. There is no error message but the spinner is running “connecting”, what can I do?
The following configuration:
- Raspberry Zero W (External power supply, USB to printer, connection via Wifi to router)
- Prusa i3 MK3 (Current firmware, via USB to RPI)
What did I do?
- astroprint flashed on SD card
- Raspberry started and connected to the Wlan
- configuration of Astrobox executed via web browser
- in the web interface the connection tries to establish with baud rate 15200 and 25000. Neither is possible. The connection is established, the loading spinner is running but nothing happens, no error message either.
I have no idea what to do now. Please help me, thanks.