Documentation/Recommendation on Slicer Settings

I have two Prusa i3 MK3s both with Astrobox Touch controllers. I have tried using the Cloud Slicer to print jobs and have yet to get a print to succeed. I use the same STL files and slice them though S3D, upload the GCODE and everything prints great. But I really would like to be able to use the cloud slicer option. Does anyone have a document or a recommended configuration that I could try?

Thanks
Rob

We don’t have the MK3S but the MK3 and use the cloud slicer successfully. What problems do you have?

Hi Daniel,

First let me say, I am sure the problem is me not knowing how to setup the Cloud Slicer appropriately. I am used to Simplify 3D and the fields don’t match one to one. When I tried to use the Cloud Slicer, the best description I can give is a nest of filament piles up and I have to stop the print. I don’t know if it is over extruding or what. If your team uses the MK3, can someone send me the settings they use for the cloud slicer so that I can try with their settings?

Thanks
Rob

Try removing your printer profile and re-adding the profile we have for the Pursa i3 Mk3