Maker Select v2 Connection Problems

Everything is going well until I reach the “Connect Your Printer” part. Doesn’t want to connect using either driver setting.

Using GCode and a Baud Rate of 115200 makes my control box reset to the IIIP logo screen but the set-up never progresses past “connecting.”

Any advice?

Skip, hat step go into advanced setting and enable serial logs, then try connecting again and send logs to us. We’ll look at it

Do you know what firmware your Maker Select uses?

Hello. Any Solutions to this problem? I’m having the same problem here. Monoprice Maker Select V2, I am unable to discover the firmware version, but it was the latest generation of Wanhao Duplicator i3 as of version their 2.1.

Thanks for the help!!!

OK - Tried every option I could find on the internet - only thing I found that worked was removing the “AUTO-RESET” (JP14) jumper on the printer’s board. Hopefully this is the only fix I need!

1 Like

Just in case anyone runs across this, I fixed my issue with the Monoprice Maker Select v2.1.

I’ve posted the details in a post labelled: Printer (Monoprice) connection issue (Raspberry Pi) & Fix

PuterPro

1 Like