I am a teacher at an elementary school. About a year and a half ago we purchased 8 Mod-t 3D printers from New Matter. New Matter is now out of business. Can I connect a Mod-t printer to AstroPrint to print student creations or downloaded creations? If not…does anyone happen to know the link where I can download software that would work for Mod-T printers?
Yes. Astroprint will work with the NewMatter Mod-T printer. Here are the steps:
- Create a free account with Astroprint (up to 2GB of files)
- Select Mod-t in the printer listings. Then modify settings to x=152 y=120 z=125 nozzel=0.4 extr=1 heat=no bed center zero=on slicer=Cura gcode=Reprap(Marlin and the rest is ok.
- I upload my .stl files to Astroprint that I create with Sketchup.
- I change the settings in Astroprint to whatever is appropriate for my design (ie: temperature, fill %, quality, etc.) slice the file, and download the resulting gcode file to my computer.
- Get a long USB extension cable (Amazon CableCreation (Long 16FT) Active USB 2.0 Extension Cable)
- Use the Mod-t printer utility to upload the gcode file that you downloaded from Astroprint
Actually in today’s date printer is used by many people, so for that I have some different thought, so if you interested with it then I have some different thought, Faced any kind of proble then you will do it more and more. For any issue about printer then epson error code 0x97 just visit with it.