I know this might not be the correct forum but im just wondering if anyone could help me.
I am currently using a k8200 running the latest marlin firmware on an arduino, printing using an astrobox on a pi 3, the other day one of my A4988 driver boards failed and I replaced it with a DVR8825 driver, I re calibrated my steps per mm and the 20 x 20 x 20 mm cube I printed was within the correct margin.
I started a large print this morning that uses the majority of the y axis, the issue is it didn’t start the print in the centre of the bed, the right hand side of the print is nearly touching the right hand side of the y axis, thus leaving around a 20mm space on the left hand side.
Now prior to changing the driver board the prints were pretty much in the centre, are there some settings I can change or am I better trying to calibrate the y axis again maybe with a larger print. something like a 100 x 100mm cube.
Here are some images to show you what I mean.