Monoprice MP10 Profile

What profile should I use when setting up my new MP10? From what I gather this is just a rebadged Maylan MP10 - but I dont see any profiles for either printers.

I was able to create a new custom printer profile with all the appropriate settings and start/end gcode, but I cant seem to use this profile when linking a printer profile to my astrobox.

Any help?

Do you have valid start/end gcode and printer specs. We can create a profile for the printer if you can provide those. If you have a profile already created simply give us the id (you can get that from the URL bar when you go edit it) and we can use that.

Sweet! Thanks Dan.
Profile ID = ‘02f243e9-6469-4cfe-8316-d1363df4d067’

Printer works great with my Astrobox, but I had to set it up as a Creality CR10 since no profile currently exists for the Monoprice MP10.

START

G21;(metric values)
G90;(absolute positioning)
M82;(set extruder to absolute mode)
M107;(start with the fan off)
G28;(Home the printer)
M420 S1;(Restore auto leveling)
G92 E0;(Reset the extruder to 0)
G0 Z5 E5 F500;(Move up and prime the nozzle)
G0 X3 Z0;(Move to the edge of the printable area)
G1 Y60 E8 F500;(Draw a priming/wiping line to the rear)
G1 X4;(Move a little closer to the print area)
G1 Y10 E16 F500;(draw more priming/wiping)
G1 E15 F250;(Small retract)
G92 E0;(Zero the extruder)

END

M190 S0;(Turn off Heatbed)
G91;(Relative Positioning)
G1 Z10;(Raise Z 10mm)
G28 X0 Y0;(Move X/Y to min endstops, so the head is out of the way)
G92 E10;(Set extruder to 10)
G1 E7 F200;(Retract 3mm)
M104 S0;(Turn off Extruder)
G4 S300;(Pause 5 minutes)
M107;(Turn off part fan)
M84;(Turn off stepper motors)
G90;(Absolute positioning)

I have added the profile now under Monoprice. Could you add the new MP10 profile from the list and let me know if works for you?

Would this profile work for a Monoprice MP Voxel if i limit the print size to 150x150x150 mm?

Give it a try and let us know. We don’t have that machine to try ourselves

So, that’s the problem. I’m looking to buy it, but need to make sure it will work with AstroPrints online Cura as my workflow is totally web based from an iPad Mini 4. Thanks for your help, by the way .

I see. Sorry we can’t test all printer models as they go out and rely on the community for compatibility reports. Here’s what we got so far: https://www.astroprint.com/compatible-3d-printers

Thanks, Dan!
So I know I’m going out on a limb here, but I’m wondering if you could suggest a printer(s) that are compatible. My criteria are 150x150x150 mm bed, self-leveling, and under $500. Heated bed would be nice, but not necessary.

Or, am I making to big a deal about self leveling? How often does it need to be done? Just at set up, at every print?