Reconnect to printer

I setup my astrobox and it worked great. Then I disconnected and let someone else connect with their astroprint account. It worked great for them. I also deleted my astrobox from my astroprint account. Now I cannot reconnect to my astrobox because it says it is paired with another account and I need to enter their password. They disconnected too, but I’m still unable to connect to the astrobox. Is there a way to solve this without reformatting the SD card and starting from scratch?

Apparently the other user hadn’t logged out. If they had, I should have been able to reconnect. Nevertheless, I found a work around if you want to kick someone off of your astrobox.

I logged into the pi using ssh. I then navigated to ‘etc/astrobox’. Next, I opened the config.yaml file using nano. I then changed the ‘loggedUser’ to my email. Lastly, I saved the change and restarted the pi.

So, make sure you change the password for SSH access from the default.

Yes. Absolutely like with any Linux distribution installation it’s a great idea to change the default password :slight_smile: