OK, I called it Astroprintbox because I am completely bamboozled about when I need to use what, and how to do it.
I have a laptop, next to my CR-10s with a Astrobox connected to the CR-10S with the USB cable enclosed with the Astrobox, which I bought complete and preassembled.
- Can I connect wired to Astrobox from laptop, and are there pros and cons to this?
- How do I get Cura GCODE from laptop to CR-10s? Currently, I use SD card.
- Is the Cura in astroprint the same as my stand alone copy, and could I import settings from one to the other?
- Once I start a print, currently by “Print from SD Card” on control panel, what can I do and not do from my Astroprint app on my phone.
- Once I start a print, how do I start and save a time lapse. Ive asked before and not seen the option to do this where it was indicated it should be
- Am I doing something wrong that I cant see video on my phone, only still pictures?
- I’m still unsure when I am on cloud or local and when is the appropriate time to use either