I hope someone can help.
I am recently having issues with the built in slicer for astroprint. Its printing off-centre toward the lower end of the X axis. If I pause the print then resume it then tries to print in the correct place. When I originally installed astroprint (Jan 19) this was not the case and the prints came out fine
Why I have tried so far
- rebuilt astroprint pi - still off center using astroprint
- reflashed printer firmware - still off centre using astroprint
- 2 other slicers connected via USB - print is fine
- astroprint with uploaded x3g from other slicer - print is fine
- I have tried both ABS and PLA and get the same results
Please correct me if I am wrong but this points to an issue with the slicer for astroprint.
Hardware I am using
- replicator 1 clone (CTC Dual)
- raspberry pi zero w (I also have a pi 3b+ and this does the same)
- connected via USB.
Please can someone let me know if I am doing something wrong?
Sorry for the long post